To sync Swapcard with Dmexco, you first need to create your Event in the Swapcard Studio, and then proceed as follows:
Syncing Dmexco with Swapcard
1. Go to Event Builder → Integrations.
2. Select Dmexco in the list of integrations.
3. Fill in the Event ID, Event Year, and API key fields. The latter is provided on the Event DB.
4. Choose the tickets you want to import and their destination in Swapcard.
Please note that with the Event DB integration, you have the possibility to synchronize the Speakers and Schedule.
5. For each item, specify the field mapping needed with the app.
Please note that you need to specify the mapping for all the fields for the integration to function properly.
6. Click on Start importing.
If you need help integrating with this integration, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or contact our Support Team.