Syncing your Event on Swapcard with Eventbrite is simple. Here is how:
Syncing Evenbrite with Swapcard
Once you've created your Event in the Studio, go to General information → Integrations and click on Connect a registration system. There, proceed as follow:
- Enter the email address and password used to login on Eventbrite
Please note that you have to use the main Eventbrite account to be able to manage your Event. The secondary account won't show your Event.
- Accept to share information from your Eventbrite account to Swapcard
- Select the Event you want to sync
- In Eventbrite, set a Group destination (Attendees, VIPs, etc) for every ticket type
- For each ticket, specify the field mapping wanted with the app
- Click on Start importing
If you need help integrating with Eventbrite, please reach out to your Success Manager or contact our Support Team.