Table of content:
In order to collect the right information for the synchronization and creation of custom filters, we suggest that you:
- Have your PM check your registration form.
- Avoid open-ended questions.
- In the confirmation email, mention that participants will receive access to the platform a few weeks before the event.
To be compliant with the GDPR, you must inform your participants that you are using a networking tool.
We offer you 3 different options:
- A mandatory checkbox, including Swapcard's legal notices.
- Include Swapcard in the description of your event.
- Put the link to the Swapcard General Terms and Conditions of Use in the event legal notice.
Mention Swapcard in the FAQ/Practical Information section of your website, saying that "All practical information can also be found in the application".
We also recommend that you add a download link for the Swapcard application.
Swapcard Widgets can be integrated into your event website. They allow your participants to browse the program, the list of exhibitors and speakers (according to your preferences) and interact with them.
On your website, mention Swapcard and the added value that the solution brings to your participants.
You will find the visuals for download here.
If you have a blog dedicated to your event, we can provide you with an article on networking. This helps to engage your readers and encourage them to interact during the event.
We offer you a landing page that you can share with your participants and visitors.
For white label applications, it can be customized.
By clicking on the link, they will be redirected:
- If open from a computer, to the web app.
- If open from an iPhone, to the AppStore.
- So open from an Android, to the PlayStore.
The home page is available on this link: https://www.swapcard.com/app/swapcard/
E-mails are an important part of your communication. Here are our suggestions:
- Coordinate the dates of your newsletters with the sending of Swapcard emails.
- Add the download link of the application.
- Add a Swapcard banner at the end of your emails (available in the visuals we provide).
- Always propose a main "Call to Action". Only one action to be done by email.
- Adapt the content of your Swapcard emails to your communication plan.
Post on your social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram) to reach a larger target audience and increase your visitors' engagement. We can also provide you with customized visuals.