Table of content:
Let's work together for a better future!
We recommend using as little paper as possible, since thanks to Swapcard, we have allowed several events to completely eliminate the use of paper (more engaging for participants).
Here are some of our tips if you want to use print communication.
If you want to use flyers, we recommend to:
- Make them available at the entrance of the event.
- Add them to the brochures given at the beginning of the event.
- Publish a "special exhibitor" flyer to be placed on their booth before the beginning of the event.
Like flyers, posters can be found at the entrance, in conference rooms, or in places where participants wait in line (food stand, at the entrance of the toilets, at the reception of the event,...).
A kakemono has more impact than a simple poster.
Participants can see it from a distance, and it can display more information. It is also reusable for future events if you re-use Swapcard.
Some suggestions of contents or themes to be addressed:
- "Download the application"
- "More effective networking"
- "Find the program of the event on the application"
- "Organize your visit"