Our experience has shown us that participants first use the WebApp available from their web browser. It is only the day before or the day of the event that they will download the application, so it is not necessary to focus on the application from the beginning. It is preferable to first communicate on the features offered by the platform.
Here are some other useful tips:
- Coordinate the dates of your newsletters with the sending of Swapcard emails so as not to spam your participants
- Add the download link of the application in your emails
- Add a Swapcard banner at the end of your emails
- Always propose a main CallToAction → an action by email
- Adapt the content of your Swapcard emails to your editorial line