If you'd like to do a batch import of your Participants, you have to do it based on our excel sheet template. Here is some information:
- Download the excel sheet from the platform each time you want to make an import.
- Do not modify the two last columns (External ID and Checksum)
- Columns from A to AA correspond to the information on the People's profile
Columns AB through AH are different as they refer other parts of the platform or to People Settings:
- AB: badge number of the participants. It can be added manually or with your ticketing tool.
- AC: URL of the badge in PDF format.
- AD: the exhibitor company's ID to whom the participant is linked. - Becomes exhibitor.
- AE: the sessions' ID to who the participant is linked. - Becomes speaker.
- AF: assign a type to speakers only.
- AG: relate to speakers only. - write "yes" to create them an account, write "no" to not create them an account.
- AH: create a "hidden" participant. - The participant doesn't appear on the people's list.