There are two possibilities to sync Eventmaker with your event on Swapcard:
- Create your event by linking your ticketing tool
- To do so, go to studio.swapcard.com and create a new event. Then, choose Eventmaker as a ticketing tool and follow the steps written below.
- Create your event and then, associate a ticketing tool to it
- Once you've created your event on studio.swapcard.com, go to your "Event Settings" and then "Integrations" and click on "Connect a registration system". Finally, follow the steps explained below.
- Indicate the API Token provided on the Eventmaker website.
- Note* You will find the API Token on your profile page (at the top right of the screen). Once on this page, the token will appear in the API category.
- Select the event you want to sync.
- Choose the tickets you want to import and their destination in Swapcard (Attendees or Speakers).
- For each ticket, specify the field mapping wanted with the app.
- Note* You need to specify the mapping of all the fields to access the list of speakers and exhibitors.
- Click on "Start the import".
If you need help integrating with Eventmaker, please reach out to your Project Manager or contact our support team.