Syncing your Event on Swapcard with Eventmaker is simple. Here is how:
Syncing Eventmaker with Swapcard
Once you've created your Event in the Studio, go to General information → Integrations and click on Connect a registration system. There, proceed as follow:
- Enter the API Token provided on Eventmaker's end
Please note that you will find the API Token on your profile page (at the top right of the screen). Once on this page, the token will appear in the API category.
- Select the Event you want to sync.
- Choose the tickets you want to import and their destination in Swapcard (Attendees, Speakers, etc).
- For each ticket, specify the field mapping wanted within the app.
Please note that you need to specify the mapping of all the fields to access the list of Speakers and Exhibitors.
- Click on Start importing.
If you need help integrating with Eventmaker, please reach out to your Success Manager or contact our Support Team.