• New message: message content sent via the chat
- When the participant receives a message
• New contact: Full Name is now a connection
• Contact request: Full Name wants to get in touch with you
- When a connection request is made, accepted, or declined.
• Meeting request sent: Full Name just sent you a meeting request, reply now
• Meeting request accepted: Full Name has accepted your meeting 🤝
• Meeting request refused: Full Name has declined your meeting request
• Meeting request canceled: Full Name has canceled his/her meeting request
• Meeting canceled: Full Name has canceled your meeting
- When a meeting request, cancelation, or refusal is made
• Meeting reminder: Your meeting with Full Name starts soon! 📍Location.
- 2 minutes before a meeting with another participant
• Session reminder: Session Name will start soon, go grab a place!
- 2 minutes before a session begins (if the participant registered to it)
• Session rating: Session Name was 👍 or 👎? Share feedback with the organizer
• Roundtable rating: Please rate Roundtable name and share any additional feedback you may have.
- After a Session or Roundtable the participant is registered to, they will receive a notification to rate the Session
Note: Push notifications are only available on the mobile apps, and users have to enable them through the notifications settings of their device (not directly in the Swapcard app)
On desktop, when you have a new notification, a red bubble will appear with the number of new notifications you've received in the top navigation bar.