If you do not have an email address for a speaker, you can create it in an "inactive" profile.
The speaker will therefore appear on your list of speakers, but no one will be able to interact with him. This speaker therefore doesn't have access to the platform.
- Add manually
- When you create your participant, select the "Speakers" group.
- A window appears asking you if you want to create an account for this person, uncheck the option.Now you have to fill in your speaker's information without giving his email address, and that's it!
- Excel import
- When using the Excel file for creating participants, indicate "Exhibitors" in column A ("Groups")
- Write "no" in column AG for the speaker you are adding and leave column B ("Email") empty
- Import the file in the platform, and that's it!
Note* Add at any time their email address by clicking on their file to create an "active" profile.
As an organizer, you are the only one who can complete the profile of an inactive speaker, so generously complete their profile to highlight them.