For a speaker to appear in the session he is leading and vice versa, he must be attached to this session. There are several ways to do this:
Quick add from a session file:
- From the organizer interface, go to "Event Data > Sessions" and click on the session of your choice
- Click on the second tab that represents the speakers
- In the list of participants, search for the speakers you wish to attach to this session
The speaker in question must already be on the list of participants.
Quick add from a speaker file:
- From the organizer interface, go to "Event Data > People" and click on the speaker of your choice.
- Click on the third tab "Speaking at".
- Search through the list of sessions to find the ones you want to assign to this speaker.
Note* Sessions must be created beforehand.
Mass add by Excel import:
- From the organizer interface, go to "Event Data > People" and click on "Add people".
- Choose to import via Excel file, select "Speakers" and then download the file.
- For each speaker you wish to attach to a session, indicate the ID of their session(s) in column T [Is speaking at (opt)]. You will find the IDs corresponding to each session on the 4th sheet of the Excel file ["Sessions (read only)"].
- Re-import the Excel file on the platform and you're done!