Upon creation, every event must be linked to an Organization. You can be a team member of multiple Organizations on your Swapcard account, but an event can be linked only to one.
Using this feature, it is possible to add a colleague as an Admin for your events.
To add a team member to your Organization:
- Go to your event's Studio
- Open the dropdown menu on the top-right corner of your screen
- Select your Organization
- Click on the Invite a member button (this button may not be present if you are the only member of your Organization)
- On the following screen, add your team member's e-mail address, select their role and click on the Add button
After adding your team member, they will receive an email message where they can accept your invitation by interacting with the corresponding button. The message will appear like this:
They will need to log into their account, where they will receive a notification. At that moment they will be able to confirm or decline your Invitation.
Note: Your team member does not need to have an existing Swapcard account to be invited to your Organization, but they will need to create one during this process.
Your new team member can be either an Administrator or an Event Manager:
- Administrators can create new events and invite members to the organization
- Event managers can only edit existing events
This setting can later be changed by clicking on your team member's email address on the Organization page, then switching their role.
To remove a member, select their email, then click on Remove member from the side panel. They can also remove themselves, by selecting Leave organization from their own Organization page.
Note: Once an event is created, its Organization cannot be changed, nor can its ownership be transferred to a different account.