Syncing your Event on Swapcard with Attendee Interactive is simple. Here is how:
Syncing Attendee Interactive with Swapcard
Once you've created your Event in the Studio, go to General information → Integrations and click on Connect a registration system. There, proceed as follow:
- Indicate the API Token provided on the Attendee Interactive platform.
- Select the Event you want to sync.
- Choose the tickets you want to import and their destination in Swapcard (Attendees, Speakers, etc).
- For each ticket, specify the field mapping wanted with the app.
- Note* You need to specify the mapping of all the fields to access the list of speakers and exhibitors.
- Click on Start importing.
If you need help integrating with Eventbrite, please reach out to your Success Manager or contact our Support Team.