There are two possibilities to sync Bizzabo with your event on Swapcard :
- Create your event by linking your ticketing tool
- To do so, go to studio.swapcard.com and create a new event. Then, choose Bizzabo as a ticketing tool and follow the steps written below.
- Create your event and then, associate a ticketing tool to it
- Once you've created your event on studio.swapcard.com, go to your "Event Settings" and then "Integrations" and click on "Connect a registration system". Finally, follow the steps explained below.
- Indicate the API Token provided on the Bizzabo website.
- Note* You can find it behind the third tab of the website, called "API".
- Select the event you want to sync.
- Choose the tickets you want to import and their destination in Swapcard
- Note* With Bizzabo, you have the possibility to synchronize the tickets of your attendees, speakers, exhibitors and schedule.
- For each ticket, specify the field mapping wanted with the app.
- Note* You need to specifiy the mapping for all the fields to permit the integrations.
- Click on "Start the import".
If you need help integrating with Attendee Interactive, please reach out to your Project Manager or contact our support team.