There are two possibilities to sync GL Events with your event on Swapcard:
- Create your event by linking your ticketing tool
- To do so, go to studio.swapcard.com and create a new event. Then, choose GL Events as a ticketing tool and follow the steps written below.
- Create your event and then, associate a ticketing tool to it
- Once you've created your event on studio.swapcard.com, go to your "Event Settings" and then "Integrations" and click on "Connect a registration system". Finally, follow the steps explained below.
- Enter your Event ID.
- Enter your Client ID.
- Enter your Client Secret.
- Enter your Username.
- Fill your password.
- Click on Submit.
- Choose the tickets you want to import and their destination in Swapcard.
- For each ticket, specify the field mapping wanted with the app.
- Click on "Import".
If you need help integrating with GL Events, please reach out to your Project Manager or contact our support team.