There are two possibilities to sync B|COM with your event on Swapcard:
1. Create your event by linking your ticketing tool
To do so, go to studio.swapcard.com and create a new event. Then, choose B|COM as a ticketing tool and follow the steps written below.
2. Create your event and then, associate a ticketing tool to it
Once you've created your event on studio.swapcard.com, go to your Event Settings and then Integrations and click on Connect a registration system. Finally, follow the steps explained below.
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Enter your Application ID
- Enter your Service URL
- Enter your pre-shared key
- Enter your event code
- Click on Submit
- Choose the tickets you want to import and their destination in Swapcard (Attendees or Speakers).
- For each ticket, specify the field mapping wanted with the app. You need to specify the mapping of all the fields to access the list of speakers and exhibitors.
- Click on Start the import
If you need help integrating with B|COM, please reach out to your Project Manager or contact our support team.