There are two possibilities to sync ASP with your event on Swapcard:
- Create your event by linking your ticketing tool
- To do so, go to studio.swapcard.com and create a new event. Then, choose ASP as a ticketing tool and follow the steps written below.
- Create your event and then, associate a ticketing tool to it
- Once you've created your event on studio.swapcard.com, go to your "Event Settings" and then "Integrations" and click on "Connect a registration system". Finally, follow the steps explained below.
- Give the email address and password used to login on ASP.
- Note* You have to use the main ASP account to be able to manage your event. The secondary account won't show you your event.
- Accept to share information from your ASP account to Swapcard.
- Select the event you want to sync.
- Choose the tickets you want to import and their destination in Swapcard (Attendees or Speakers).
- For each ticket, specify the field mapping wanted with the app.
- Click on "Import".
If you need help integrating with ASP, please reach out to your Project Manager or contact our support team.