There are two possibilities to sync XING Events with your event on Swapcard:
- Create your event by linking your ticketing tool
- To do so, go to studio.swapcard.com and create a new event. Then, choose XING Events as a ticketing tool and follow the steps written below.
- Create your event and then, associate a ticketing tool to it
- Once you've created your event on studio.swapcard.com, go to your "Event Settings" and then "Integrations" and click on "Connect a registration system". Finally, follow the steps explained below.
- Provide the API key which can be found in your XING account.
- Note* Once connected to your XING Events back office, click on the icon at the top right in the menu > My information > Developer access > Generate an API access key.
- Select the event you want to sync.
- Choose the tickets you want to import and their destination in Swapcard (Attendees or Speakers).
- For each ticket, specify the field mapping wanted with the app.
- Note* You need to specify the mapping of all the fields to access the list of speakers and exhibitors.
- Click on "Start the import".
If you need help integrating with XING Events, please reach out to your Project Manager or contact our support team.