Syncing your Event on Swapcard with Digitevent is simple. Here is how:
Syncing Digitevent with Swapcard
Once you've created your Event in the Studio, go to General information → Integrations and click on Connect a registration system. There, proceed as follow:
- Enter the API Token provided on the Digitevent website.
On the Digitevent back office, click on the icon at the top right in the menu → My information → Developer access → Generate an API access key.
- Select the Event you want to sync.
- Choose the tickets you want to import and their destination in Swapcard (Attendees, Speakers, etc).
- For each ticket, specify the field mapping wanted within the app.
Please note that you need to specify the mapping of all the fields to access the list of Speakers and Exhibitors.
- Click on Start importing.
If you need help integrating with Digitevent, please reach out to your Success Manager or contact our Support Team.