1. Importing Exhibitors via an Excel file
If it's the first Event that you organize within this Community and you have more than ten Exhibitors, then this is most probably the best option for you.
- Click on Import via an Excel file
- Download the Excel template that will be used to enter all your Exhibitors' data. If you already have Exhibitors listed in the Studio, this data will be pre-filled in the Excel template.
- Fill it based on the instructions found directly in the template. Make sure you don't delete any column
2. Importing from another Event within the same Community
As opposed to the first option, if you have already organized one or more Events with that Community this is definitely the option you want to select, as you will be able to re-use Exhibitors that have been already created for past Events. Lazy wins!
- Open the corresponding Event' Studio – the one where the Exhibitors data and content you want to retrieve sits
- Download the desired data and content by clicking on Export from Content → Exhibitors – it will download an Excel file.
- Clean the Excel file and only keep the data and content you want to link to your new Event
- Open your new Event' Studio, go to Content → Exhibitors, click on Create Exhibitors and choose Import from another event of the Community from the list.
- At the bottom of the popup window, upload the Excel file that you exported and cleaned from the previous Event
3. Adding Exhibitors "Manually"
If you have very few Exhibitors, or if you have one late-joiner that you want to quickly and easily add in, this option is probably the best for you.
- Click on Create manually
- Type in the name of the Exhibitor Booth and hit Create.
- Afterward, you can add all or some of the content and branding for this Exhibitor and/or leave it to the Exhibitor's responsibility.