New message: [Message content] sent via the chat
- Sent when a Participant receives a message
New contact: [Full Name] is now a connection
Contact request: [Full Name] wants to get in touch with you
- Sent when a Connection Request is made, accepted, or declined.
Meeting request sent: [Full Name] just sent you a meeting request, reply now
Meeting request accepted: [Full Name] has accepted your meeting 🤝
Meeting request refused: [Full Name] has declined your meeting request
Meeting request canceled: [Full Name] has canceled his/her meeting request
Meeting canceled: [Full Name] has canceled your meeting
- Sent as soon as a Meeting Request, cancelation, or refusal is made
Meeting reminder: Your meeting with [Full Name] starts soon! 📍Location
- Sent 2 mins before a Meeting with another Participant
Session reminder: Session Name will start soon, go grab a place!
- 15 mins before for in-person/hybrid events
- 2 mins for virtual events
Session rating: Session Name was 👍 or 👎? Share feedback with the organizer
Roundtable rating: Please rate Roundtable name and share any additional feedback you may have.
- After a Session or Roundtable the Participant is registered to, they will receive a Notification to rate the Session
Note: Push Notifications are only available on the mobile apps, and users have to enable them through the notifications settings of their device (not directly in the Swapcard app)
On desktop, when you have a new Notification, a red bubble will appear with the number of new Notifications you've received in the top navigation bar.