Swapcard does not send your audience any communication for marketing purposes. The emails that we do send out are explained below.
- Default Emails: The 4 default messages in the platform, plus those configured by you in the Studio (Invitation Mail, Reminder Mail 1, Reminder Mail 2, Follow-up Mail)
- Reminder of Activities: A reminder email after 4 hours and then every 2 hours resuming all unseen activities (ex: Meetings, answers to Meeting requests)
- Reminder: A reminder email after 4 hours containing all the invitations that have remained unanswered during this time as well as the Meeting requests that have remained unanswered during this time
- Meeting Reminder: This message is sent just before the Meeting starts. It contains information on the Meeting and a link to launch/join the virtual call if the Meeting's location is Virtual
- Meeting Cancellation: Received instantly when the Participant has made a request and it is canceled
- Magic Link Email: An email containing the Magic Link when the user logs in for the first time or forgets their password
- For security reasons, the Magic Link sent in the invitation email is only valid for 48 hours, or 1 hour if sent via the Studio by the Organizer or the Swapcard Support team.
- Confirmation Email: Received instantly when a secondary email address is added.
- Export Contacts: An email containing the Contacts if the Participant requests an export of them. Participants can export their contacts anytime either via an excel file or directly to their devices.