Depending on your needs, you may want to duplicate an existing Event instead of building a new one from scratch. This is particularly useful for Organizations who want to build a new edition of an old event.
How to duplicate an Event
Duplicating an Event on Swapcard is quite straightforward!
- Log in to the Studio
- Select the Community under which the Event you wish to duplicate sits
- Click on the three-dotted icon in the top right corner of the Event you wish to duplicate
- Click on Duplicate
- Then, for the Event that you are about to be creating through duplication, you will be required to pick a name, start and end date, as well as what should be duplicated.
What can be duplicated
- General information (required)
- Format, Event Location, Description, and Hashtag
- Branding (optional)
- Colors, Background
- Content display (optional)
- Content Buttons
In the future, it will be possible to duplicate Sponsors, Advertising, Groups and permissions, Custom fields, People, Exhibitors, Sessions, Items, Documents and Meeting Locations – stay tuned!